- Traditionally used to treat upper respiratory-tract infections，
- Supports cardiovascular health，Plays a role in reducing high blood pressure
- Aids in digestion
- Enhances the immune system
- Alleviates bronchial congestion
Garlic Powder (100:1) Extract 5 mg (Allium sativum) equivalent to 500 mg of raw garlic.
Adults: Take 2 softgels daily. Best taken with meals. For prolonged use consult a health care practitioner.
- Garlic supplements can interact with or have adverse effects on the following medications: Insulin or oral hypoglycemic agents (may alter blood glucose levels); anticoagulant/antiplatelet drugs, aspirin (may cause bleeding).
- Garlic supplements may help reduce blood pressure in individuals taking ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II receptor antagonists
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen
- Consult a Health care practitioner if you are pregnant
- Consult a Health care practitioner if you have diabetes
- Consult a Health care practitioner if you are taking blood thinners or protease inhibitors
- Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case discontinue use.