- Traditional herbal medicine for the relief of prostatitis (inflammation and infection of the prostate gland)
- Preventive treatment for problems of the prostate
- Natural urinary tract disinfectant
Saw Palmetto (8:1) extract 125 mg (Serenoa repens fruit) equivalent to 1,000 mg raw herb.
Excipients: Pumpkin Seed, Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin
For adult men: Take one capsule daily with food.
- Saw Palmetto may increase blood pressure in individuals taking Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists
- Avoid taking this product if you are currently taking the herb uva ursi (bearberry) or any prescription medications for the kidney or urinary tract
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer
- The herbs used in this product have very few side effects. However, on rare occasions, individuals may experience mild stomach upset, nausea, and diarrhea. Some men report experiencing breast enlargement, decreased libido, and impotence. If this occurs, reduce dosage or discontinue use